Answered By: Wendy Fan
Last Updated: May 28, 2019     Views: 943

It is important that you keep your personal details up to date so that the University can contact you.

If your private email address, phone numbers or home address have changed recently, please go to the support request page, click on 'General' then 'Contact us in writing' and 'I would like to change my contact details', then select and fill in the details you would like to change.

Related Topics