Answered By: Wendy Fan
Last Updated: May 10, 2019     Views: 1079

We understand that students may consider changing programmes if they find that the programme on which they originally enrolled no longer fits their future career plans.

If you wish to request for a Programme Transfer, then you must first contact Student Support and discuss this with your Student Support Manager for further guidance. 

Related Topics