Answered By: Wendy Fan
Last Updated: May 28, 2019     Views: 899

If you do not agree with your grade and/or your feedback, it is perfectly acceptable to discuss your assessment in a respectful manner with your faculty member, and to request more feedback. You can also contact Student Support to make sure there is no misunderstanding about the way in which the assessment was made.

Please realise that all grades given by faculty members are provisional and are subject to a quality control process as described in Assessment. They do not become final until the last step of this process, when they are confirmed by the Board of Examiners. Since a grade may change before it is confirmed by the Board of Examiners, no appeal may be made against a grade until it has been confirmed (although you can discuss the situation with your faculty member and Student Support prior to this).

Related Topics