Answered By: Wendy Fan
Last Updated: May 10, 2019     Views: 1460

From time-to-time a student may feel the grade they receive does not fairly award them for the quality of the work they submitted.

If this is the case, the first thing you need to do is to contact the Faculty Member who awarded the grade so that you can understand why they gave you that grade.

You should also understand that all grades awarded are initially provisional grades, and are subject to a stringent checking process (see Assessment for details). It is only at the end of this checking process, when the grades are confirmed by the Board of Examiners that the grade becomes final.

You can only appeal a grade once it has been confirmed by the Board of Examiners.
Please see Assessment Appeals for details of this process.


If you have any questions not covered in Quick Answers on the above links to the Student Handbook, or if you require support, please don't hesitate to contact Student Support

Related Topics