Answered By: Wendy Fan Last Updated: May 31, 2019 Views: 765
Q I am having a technical problem with the Student Financial Portal, what do I do?
IMPORTANT: the student financial portal does not support all versions of Internet Explorer. We recommend using one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
1) If you are having a technical problem with the Student Financial Portal, you first need to check:
- That your internet connection is active and stable
- That you are using either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari as your browser when accessing the portal
- Always access the student finance portal through your student account and do not bookmark the landing page of the Student Financial Portal as it will not work independently from your authentication through the finance portal.
2) If you see the message below:
“We are unable to process your request at this time. We recommend waiting 1/2 an hour to a few hours for the issue to resolve, and then try again. If you have any questions, please contact student support".
- Check your browser (use only Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari), clear your browser's cookies and cache if you have been able to view your account information before
- If you are currently in the process of applying to become a student, your application may still be in progress. You will need to wait until this is completed. You can contact your Enrolment Advisor for information regarding your application.
3) If you see the message below:
If you are logged in to the student portal for more than 30 minutes, then you may not be able to access the Student Finance Portal and you may see this "error 500".
Make sure to use Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox when you login. Please do not use a mobile device. Also, not all versions or Internet Explorer are supported.
Log out of the new student portal
Login again to the student portal and go directly to the Student Financial Portal .
4) If you see the message below:
“Additional information is needed to help us provide payment options for you”; or any other message, you will need to contact the Financial Account Support Team below: